What Ivy wants, Ivy gets






The Long Awaited Day has finally Arrived

Hey everyone, I have finally disjointed my professional blog from this blog which has random pieces of writing. I am keeping my new blog anonymous (not linked to my name for privacy concerns). If you know me enough, you will eventually come to know about the new blog address by yourself pretty soon. Thank you for demonstrating your continuous patronage.

Here is the clue:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:44 am, Blogger Mits said...

another from wodehouse: why the devil have you been such a time?
your blog-address is still the same on your name...you egg-centric :P    



At 2:56 pm, Blogger Sadhika said...

Inauguration hue kaafi din ho gaye ab kuchh likhiye prabhu ... aapke bhakt chintit hain.    



At 12:20 am, Blogger Lavanya said...

I thought I knew you well enough- but am not able to figure out your professional blog :P whats the clue?    



» Post a Comment