What Ivy wants, Ivy gets






Truly Yours

How have you been? Hopefully fine
I wish all the best, to do with your time.
I hope you are happy, now youýre finally free
Away from the chains, that once locked you with me.

While you are away, living with ease
I stay here and pray, still finding my peace.
All that is left, is me torn apart
Shattered in pieces, of my broken heart.

But now that youýre gone, Iým left with my pain
Memories of you, now leaves its stain.
All that is beside me, is the image of you
Where once long ago that image was true.
Iým sorry to sayý Iým a wreck without you.

Our love was so strong, how did it fade?
Along with our past, that happiness weýve made.
Our tears of joy, times of great bliss
Now are shadows of us, lost in great mist.

All that I need is, for you to hold my hand
To wipe all my tears, to say ýI understandý.
For better or for worse, to stay by your side
Until the heavens open up, and the rain has subside.

But what can I say, what can I do?
I cannot let go, cannot erase you.
And though it hurts, I just cannot part
I just cannot hide it, you still have my heart.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:47 pm, Blogger Freespirit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



» Post a Comment