What Ivy wants, Ivy gets






Learning the unlearned...

Once my magniloquent Heat Transfer prof in IIT told our class that the thing you hate most in your life and keep avoiding as much as possible are those things which will become most important in your life. These will be the things which will affect you the most and are going to get your career at your stake. He gave his own example of the subject he hated the most but was forced to make a career in it, At that time I took it very lightly and forgot it. Today while I am sitting in GE working on a project, I am recalling and using all those subjects which had always hated and had thought that I will never be using them. But see how fate plays a game. How true was my professor. I remember those moments... I cherish those thoughts... I regret why I took it lightly at that time... but I no longer feel bad about it now as i have learned from it a big lesson and have come out strong and bold!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment