What Ivy wants, Ivy gets






IITians are country!

If you ever thought that IITians are decent creatures then you have to reconsider your notion after what I am about to tell you.
Well I have always been different and have always tried to get the maximum enjoyment of every moment I have lived. So being in GE and working close with these workaholic guys and beautiful gals ( at least hazaar better than what are in IIT) can't stop me in my lust. People might call me crazy or weird but the whole essence of certain things in life to create magic which spell bounds anyone who comes near to it.
So let not befuddle you with my endless and hazy talk and get into the stuff I want to share with all you who have cared to read what I have to say. The day before I had to stay at my lodge with no light throughout the night and when I woke up in the morning I found that I am also bereaved of water to take bath; And my dear friend Bhindi whose stomach seems to have gulped the entire desert soil of Sahara or Kalahari had finished all the drinking water. It was the test of my patience and with a flash of a second my notorious brain started coming up with weird ideas!
I proposed to spend the next day at GE. Though virtually we are already doing so by staying there 9 to 9 but what I mean is by hooking there at night too; And here does the ball goes rolling. I got some followers who gave their unquestioned support and the next scene you could see in my room was all of us preparing to spend night at GE's common room.
Late at night, Sreejith backs out giving out the craziest of the ideas I have ever heard in my life: the mobile battery finished off! What the hell? Anyway his Hutch connection doesn't let him be reachable anytime. I tried 5 times and all the times it was busy. But i am like Kawasaki....the unshakable. Nothing deterred me from my decision and I carried on to execute my plans. Bhindi and me kept playing TT and pool till the time our balls ( I mean the pool balls, perverted mind!) started preferring to stay on the table than going into the nest or, putting it another way, we kept on playing till we lost the common sense that it is the white ball whith which we are supposed to hit other balls and not the otherwise.
Then starts the whole drama: 'Chawkidaar aur uske Bachche', by Robert Bansal and Bill Khandelwal. After finally getting exhausted by the activities of the day when we decided to sleep, the biggest discovery which we had was that the 5-star couches which I thought will be our nook for the night were a little small to accommodate us. To speak truth they were short for a teenager too. So we had to get coiled and mange. Bhindi preferred to lie on carpeted floor. There comes guard at night asking our extension number and warning us against any possible burglary of our wallets and cell phones if we keep it outside openly in on the table. Then comes the sweeper to chat with his girl friend on free phone. He gets pained to see us as intruders to his usual privacy. If we think that was all then were besieged by the mosquitoes who were on the spree to put night out by sucking our blood till the time that they realized that we all shared a common blood constitution!
Morning starts with a big bustling made by the house-keeping guys of whom I had only heard during orientation. But to my surprise nothing moved my sleeping nightmare, Bhindi to give a back seat to his sleep. In fact he was one of those culprits who was constantly bugging me at night. Every minute or the other he used to get up forcing me to feel as if some foreigner has barged into our nook. He completed his pleasant dreams and fantasies by 8 in the morning and gets up taking all his time at his disposal!
Though the night couldn't be called as one full of comfort but the experience is surely worth remembering. The countenances of it will always stay deep in my heart.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment